Monday, June 20, 2011

Negatives

As I was walking around my place to find flaws, I noticed in the beginning of the walkway there was an open hole. It wasn't very big or deep but someone could really hurt themselves if they were running and didn't notice it. They did have an orange and white stripped cone there so people would take notice. If it doesn't get fixed soon, then more holes could develop or more people could get injured. Also, I found random trash around on the ground. Many people don't think littering is a bad thing but it is bad for the environment and it makes the park look dirty. They need to make sure that no one should be throwing their trash on the ground and also to clean it up if someone does. We don't want the park to be a trash dump. I was looking up people to contact for research and I found Gordon Dean who is the chairman of Tom Sawyer Park foundation. Also, the main number of the park to maybe talk to someone who works there.

No comments:

Post a Comment