Wednesday, June 1, 2011

About Me

I am Cailyn Arnold and I'm 20 years old. I'm from Toledo, Ohio and moved here to Louisville when I was 3 years old. I am majoring in communication to be a sports broadcaster for football because I love the sport. I want to move to San Diego, California when I can afford it, it's where I've always wanted to live. I love the beach, I think it is a beautiful place! When I was younger, I would always write and as I got older, I got tired of it. It became more serious writing because of school and mostly papers I didn't want to write. When I was younger, I could write about whatever I wanted because it wasn't an assignment. I would define the term place as somewhere to go whether it's to eat, hang out, shop or whatever. It can be somewhere you want to go to relax and not have to think or worry about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment